If you want permanent and safe weight loss plan then follow these 10 points
(no need of crash dieting, keto food, fiber dieting, aggressive gym)
1. reduce carbs, 2. Avoid bakery products and all types of drinks (say no to mithai, cakes, biscuits, bread, pasta, pizza, drinks, fries) 3. Avoid while wheat flour, use multigrain flour 4. Walk 40 minutes minimum (10,000 steps) 5. Grow your own salad or use fresh 6. Green tea preferably moringa tea 7. Chia 2 teaspoon per day 8. use boiled quinoa mixed with salads as meal once a day 9. Moringa powder start 1/4 teaspoon and then gradually increase to 3-4 spoons 10. Reduce long hour sitting. After every hour try to go outside, upstairs, 10 minutes movement. No need to crash diet plan, keto diet, fiber diet or extra gym. IA gradually you will start losing weight. This is all change in life style, ultimate solution. You will start enjoying healthy life style, instead of taking a plan as a medicine or course, which might be effective but after some time you will gain again and disappointed.
- Daily Yoga for weight loss with Shahzad Basra
If you want a good advanced 30 minutes yoga session then this video is a good choice. It is a bit advanced stage so beginners should not follow as such. The asans (yoga postures) demonstrated in this video are Cobra, Camel, Plow, Fish, side, front and backward bends. Following this video will help to get flexibility, muscle strength, weight loss, shaping the body and keeping diseases away.
- Weight loss by temperature therapy
Sitting in nature and exposure to natural conditions to allow our body to adjust with ambient temperature has gone with time. In modern life style most of the time is spent in door. Air conditions or heater to adjust room temperature make our body sluggish. Heat or cold therapy hardens our body and make stronger. Sitting in nature is a natural therapy where body is allowed to adjust. It burns calories and fat. A simple and natural method to weight maintenance.
- Yoga, gym. A complete fitness plan by Shahzad Basra
Body fitness is necessary for every one. Majority of the people duly to busy life routine cannot spare time for fitness. This results in early aging, reduction in immune system and suffering from diseases. A good fitness plan is very important so than one can follow it and keep himself fit and active. A combination of muscle and stretch exercises is ideal. In this regards light weight exercise at a gym or home gym along with yoga are ideal combination. Mere weight exercises will make the body stiff and mere yoga will be incomplete. This video demonstrates a basic combination of these.
- Funny poetry by Shahzad Basra
Laughter is the best medicine. It is very common saying. Create opportunities to laugh with family and friends. A dinner was hosted in my honor and I narrated a funny poetry.
- Amazing mango cutting by shahzad basra
Mango is the most favorite fruit worldwide. Pakistan is among the leading mango producing countries. Traditionally mango is eaten directly by simple cutting. I am trying to try some different methods. Let us enjoy.
- Shahzad Basra Speech at Literary Magazine
Kish-e-Nau is an annual student magazine of University of Agriculture, Faisalabad. In its applauding ceremony I was assigned the duty of conclude and say thanks to organizers. My speech comprised some verses from Shakar Shujabadi, a famous saraiki poet and then a joke and some talk about the magazine.
- Urdupoint funny interview with Dr Shahzad Basra
جب ایک فیصل آبادی پروفیسر سے پوچھا جاے کہ آپ بڑے ہو کر کیا بنو گے تو پھر ایسا ہی جواب آے گا Jab aik Faisalabadi Professor se poocha jaye k aap bade ho kr kia bano ge to phir aisa hi jawab aye ga. #FunnyTv, #BarayHoKrKiaBanoGay, #urdupoint, #funnyinterview, #faisalabadi
- Healthy life style by Dr Shahzad Basra
Being healthy is not merely exercise or organic food, it is a complete set of life style. Dr Shahzad Basra is talking on Healthy Life Style on Radio FM 93. Healthy life style is an attitude towards life including interaction with people, food and exercise. This interview explains the basics of eating habits, food to eat and yoga. Special emphasis on behavior.
- Yoga for beginners complete session by Shahzad Basra
Yoga is ideal exercise for fitness for all ages and gender. Majority of the people think that yoga is very difficult and ordinary people cannot perform it. Secondly trainers are not available or very expensive. This is a series of yoga sessions for beginners. People of all age (10 to 60 years old) can follow it. This video is for first week. Follow as instructions. Never try to overdo and forcing the body during postures to reach the extreme position. Such practice may hurt. Gradually you will achieve flexibility. Always perform yoga before meal
- Flat belly 45 days challenge by Shahzad Basra
Obesity is a modern sluggish life style's problem. Majority of the world's population is badly suffering from over weight problem. Major causes are poor life style which includes poor food, poorer eating habits and no power games or gym culture. This results is fat tummy which every one hates. Every one wants to be slim smart active and healthy but lack of motivation, confidence and awareness keep them away from any solid effort. This video is prepared for every age people not only to flat tummy but also general fitness. no gym or instruments are required. By following it one can reduce his/her belly in just 6 weeks at home.
- Duration of using Moringa by Dr. Shahzad Basra
Moringa oliefera is a miracle tree having enormous health benefits. It is used for improving immune system and nutrient deficiencies. Moringa is also very effective against diabetes, cholesterol, blood pressure, arthritis, inflammation, body pains and arthritis. Moringa dried leaves are used by majority of the people. How long moringa can be used? Is there a specific dosage and period for using moringa? Is prolonged usage is harmful? No, moringa is a food supplement and can use safely used for prolonged period, even for whole life.
- How to overcome tiredness during diabetes by Dr Shahzad Basra
Tiredness, weakness are very common symptoms of diabetic patients. Use of moringa has shown effectiveness and even complete recovery. Majority of the patients are reporting improvement in this regards. Use of both moringa tea and dried leaf powder are effective.
- Drawbacks of eating too much wheat by Dr Shahzad Basra
Wheat ( bread/ chapati/Naan) is the major staple food world wide. Majority is habitual of too much wheat consumption not only as bread but also in sweets, snacks etc. Wheat, rice and potato are fillers not healthy foods. So when you consume too much wheat without balancing by vegetables, fruits etc then people suffer from so many diseases like diabetes. Many people have wheat allergy due to gluten protein in wheat.
- Without cooking quinoa recipe by Shahzad Basra
Food is the most important part of life. A lot of people are now aware of healthy food for healthy life but most of them are unaware about the superfoods. Superfood is a relatively new term. A superfood is that food which is heavily rich in the nutrients required by a human body. Quinoa is one of such foods. Quinoa is getting popularity world wide due to its very high nutritional and health benefits. Now it is being grown in Pakistan and easily available. However, majority is still not used to its taste and usage. Quinoa is used as a whole grain and is a excellent plant protein and fiber source. A cooked cup can provides 8 g protein and 5 g fiber. Quinoa provides complete protein dislike other plant source proteins. Because it has all 9 essential amino acids that a human body cannot make. Quinoa is gluten-free food…
- Moringa, Quinoa and Stevia marketing By Dr. Shahzad Basra
Super foods like moringa, quinoa and Stevia are getting popularity. But there are several issues regarding production, processing and marketing.
- What is effective daily dose of Moringa? Shahzad Basra
Minimum recommended dose of moringa dried leaf powder for a normal person or a patient. Usually people take very low dose of moringa as a result the desired results are not received. According to clinical trials there is no moringa toxicity even 8 g for 28 days. However the minimum effective dose is 3 g per day and can be safely taken for life time. While for diabetic, Blood Pressure (BP), cholesterol, arthritis the minimum recommended dose 5-7 grams of dried leaf powder per day.
- How to use moringa for maximum benefits by Dr Shahzad Basra
Moringa is getting popularity as a nutrient dense and lot of health benefits. However, there are always confusions about its methods of usage. This video explains the different methods being used and their benefits.
- Best Iftaar Drink of Moringa during Ramazan by Dr. Shahzad Basra
Moringa is the "Mother's Best friend", The miracle Tree. How to use during Ramazan.